All events to start at 9:00AM
October 3rd & 4th: Open to 160 pre entered riders - Events are (sat) Poles - Polo - One Jump Scurry - Speed Barrels - Half 8 (sun) Keg - Stilly - Stake - 360-8 - Key
November 1st: Open to 180 pre entered riders - Events are Idaho Figure 8 - 2 Barrel Poles - Speed Barrels - Stake - Key
* CANCELLED * December 6th: Keg, Stilly FIgure 8, Lane Barrels, Polo & Half 8
- *CANCELLED* - January 3rd
- *CANCELLED* February 6th & 7th
- March 6th & 7th: Open to 180 pre entered riders. Saturday Events: Poles, Stilly Figure 8, Polo, Half 8 and 1 Jump Scurry. Sunday Events: Stake, Key, Speed Barrels and Barrels.
** UPDATED HEALTH PLAN TO HOLD GAMES SHOWS DURING COVID-19 **
There has been lots of concern about the upcoming February show and beyond with SCWGA, the board has discussed with the fairgrounds and the 2020-2021 SCWGA board members. The show is still a go and here is our UPDATED safety plan regarding the horse show and the road map to recovery guidelines.
- Members entered to ride only, ZERO spectators. - Limited rider list to 180 riders - All bleachers will be caution taped off, no one will be allowed to sit inside the main indoor arena. - All riders must wear a mask unless running their event in the main indoor arena - Limited to 1 legal guardian per minor entered - Sanitizing stations at entrance to main indoor arena, masks available. - Masks MUST be worn on the fairgrounds property - Workers in arena limited to 6 people per lane and continually monitored - Sanitizing station in arena and timing booth. Limit workers in all timing and announcing booth to a minimal amount. - Temperature check for everyone at show check in and at beginning of second day before the show begins. - Covid release forms signs if stepping onto fairgrounds property, no exceptions
The SCWGA board has to run this show VERY tight if we want to continue to have shows for our 2020-2021 series. In the camping areas we must not congregate, limit your camping area to only people of your own household. The fairgrounds will be keeping a close eye on us for this show so any violators will be asked to leave.
** COVID-19 UPDATE ON THE 2020 EVERGREEN STATE FAIR **
It was decided on May 1st 2020 that Snohomish County will be cancelling the 2020 Evergreen State Fair, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Fair officials consulted with the Snohomish Health District and county leaders before making this decision. This is the first time that the Fair has been canceled since WWII. The Fair was also canceled for 3 years during the Spanish Flu pandemic of 1918-1920. The Fair is an annual family tradition and was scheduled for Aug. 27th-Sept. 7th 2020. For more information on the Evergreen State Fair Park visit: EvergreenFair.org
PNW O-MOK-SEE Information: ** COVID-19 UPDATE ON THE PNW O-MOK-SEE ** Typically in October Snohomish County Western Games Association hosts the 41st Annual PNW O-MOK-SEE Championships at the Evergreen State Fairgrounds October 2nd-4th 2020! But due to these uncertain times, we will be cancelling our scheduled PNW O-MOK-SEE for 2020. Our goal is to postpone it until Spring/Summer of 2021, if we can get a different date reserved through the fairgrounds!
Vendor Fees: Fees are based on 10% of the vendor’s total sales, per day, up to and not to exceed $50 per day. (for example: $100 total sales = $10 fee; $250 = $25; $500 - $1000+ = $50). Fees will be rounded to the nearest dollar. Vendors are asked to check in at the office and make arrangements to pay vendor fees at the end of the show. Space available is on a first come, first served basis. For more information, contact an SCWGA Board member.